- Preparing the transport finance reports including presentations for Exco
- Transport cost controls (including third parties)
- Reviewing and reconciling retention charges, Mileage bills and ensure proper accruals are made
- Working closely with Transport department to analyse and reasoning costs/expenses and transport KPIs.
- Matching waybills (for materials) and GRN, weekly.
- Reviewing and custodians of all transport account codes in the system. Ensuring proper allocation of costs among transport GLs.
- GIT analysis
- Custodian of transport budget and comparing actual vs budget monthly. Variances should be proper explained with facts.
- Assist on reconciliation of transport vendors.
- Perform any other tasks as given by the Financial controller or CFO
Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
2. A minimum of 2 years' experience working in manufacturing or transport industry.
3. Qualified candidate with CPA/ACCA
Skills and Competencies
- SAP Knowledge is an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadline
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of the team and liaise with people of different cultures.
- Excellence communication (both verbal and written) in English and Swahili
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development