Senior Accountant needed for an aerospace systems organisation based in Winnersh who are looking to employ an experienced Senior Accountant with an in-depth knowledge in statutory accounts, VAT returns and tax returns.
The successful Senior Accountant will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
This role is a fixed term contract for 9 months.
* Salary: £30,000 - 56,000 per annum
* Company pension scheme
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Health screening
* Free parking
* Dry cleaning service
* Free tea and coffee!
* Childcare vouchers
* Dental Insurance
* Payroll Giving
* Private Medical Scheme
* Retail Voucher
Some of the main duties of the Senior Accountant will include:
- Assisting with the conversion of the UK subsidiary US GAAP results to FRS 102 for statutory purposes and the audit of those accounts. In addition the Sr accountant may be required to support the audits of the branch offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia and Sweden.
- The position will have responsibility for filing VAT returns for the UK, Sweden and potentially Saudi and UAE from January 2018.
What you need to be the successful Senior Accountant:
In order to be the successful Senior Accountant and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- ACCA or equivalent
- Extensive experience in Finance role
- Exposure working for a US company (ideally)
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
DON'T MISS OUT! Click apply now
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75051725