Robert Half is currently recruiting for an experienced assistant accountant to join a Wiltshire based technology company. The role will be on a temporary basis, for an initial period of 3 months but will carry the potential to go permanent for the right person. The role would suit an AAT qualified individual, with some prior experience of an accountancy role - but this is not pre-requisite and candidates with comparable experience are welcome to apply.
Typical duties of this role will include:
- Match, batch and code invoices.
- Handling invoice queries.
- Bank statement reconciliation.
- Raising invoices for payment.
- Credit checking for new business and negotiate payment terms.
- Correspondence with credit control and keeping records on debt.
A varied role, the successful applicant must be willing to pitch in and assist with ad-hoc duties during busy times. Taking calls and keeping up with admin goes hand in hand with working in a close knit team!
As the successful applicant, you will be somebody who:
- Is happy to work in a team environment,
- Doesn't mind getting involved with the occasional non-finance duty,
- Is personable and approachable,
- Can be quick to adapt to a dynamic environment - time allocated to certain tasks will change depending on the workload!
My client is ideally looking for somebody with a couple of years' experience in an accounts assistant role, with an AAT qualification to cover the technical side. However, if your experience is comparable please do apply as applications will be assessed on merit.
The role is paying £13.00 per hour, on a full time basis. There is free parking on site.
If you are interested in this position then please respond to this advert, email a CV or call 01793 571900 and ask for Tom.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75061229