Group Management Accountant
A super opportunity for a driven, qualified Management Accountant who possesses impressive technical ability and confidence to join a forward thinking group of manufacturing companies. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the Group Management Accountant will help drive improvement in financial performance and provide high quality information on the direction of the business.
Within this role, you will business partner with operations and manufacturing functions, analysing and reporting on performance at site level whilst making recommendations on your findings.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Management reporting, providing analysis with commentary to senior stakeholders
- Cost analysis of the manufacturing process
- Variance analysis on budget vs cost
- Supporting the development of ERP/finance systems
- Annual budgeting and continual forecasting
- Capital expenditure, cashflow and balance sheet forecasts
The Group Management Accountant will have previous experience of staff supervision with the ability to mentor and motivate a team, always approaching tasks with enthusiasm.
Excellent IT & data management skills are essential to the position along with experience of working within a multi-site manufacturing environment.
For more information, please get in touch with Jamie Sauntson or submit your CV by clicking apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75064343