First Line Compliance Assistant
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have an excellent eye for detail? Do you have a good understanding of the Financial Service Sector? If so, our client are now recruiting are looking for individuals just like you!
Established in 2007, This business offers solutions in the personal finance market and strive to offer customers a better way to shop for loans. They believe that their people are the most important asset and that the people are what makes the business tick.
Due to continued success and business growth, our client are now looking to add a First Line Compliance Assistant to join the rapidly expanding team in Manchester - M22 5PR, offering great benefits & incentives. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy department within a growing organisation.
First Line Compliance Assistant Responsibilities:
As a First Line Compliance Assistant, you will be supporting the First Line Compliance Officer & Compliance Manager who is responsible for the regulation and quality of sales though out the business. You will be keeping up to date with regulatory changes that affect the business and reporting findings to the Compliance Manager, whilst helping to improve business processes for maximum customer satisfaction. You will also be responsible for:
• Achieving personal weekly/monthly KPIs and any additional targets.
• Following FCA guidelines and regulations at all times.
• Demonstrating excellent administration skills with good attention to detail
• Ensuring the call audit process is followed and feedback is delivered in a timely manner, to reduce the risk to the business ensuring that regulatory results are at an acceptable level.
• Encouraging best practice of internal procedures when analysing noncompliance incidents and implementing a right first time? culture.
• Assisting the First Line Compliance Officer to create and deliver training to staff including appropriate competence assessments and role plays as required, testing knowledge and professionalism
• Managing own workloads and keeping up to date with regulatory changes that affect the business
• Working with the First Line Compliance Officer to identify own areas of development, demonstrating good practices and acting as a role model to other members of the team.
• Building strong relationships with staff to assist with their development and learning and promoting the compliance function throughout the business.
• Attending training sessions when required
The ideal First Line Compliance Assistant:
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have good knowledge of the Financial Services Industry and an understanding of Treating Customers Fairly, alongside good Maths and English skills. You will also possess:
• Previous experience in a similar role and or sales role
• Professional and confident, able to work as part of a team
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Display excellent attention to detail, able to work under pressure, multi task and use own initiative
• Strong interpersonal skills with the
• ability to communicate with patience
• Self-motivated & hard working
• Positive and flexible attitude
• Flexibility on shift patterns.
• Smart appearance, professional attitude with excellent attendance record.
• Willingness to study CeMap
• A highly competitive salary of £18,000-£22,000 dependant on experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Salary sacrifice Cycle to work scheme and Technology scheme
• Childcare scheme
• 30 days inclusive of bank holidays (rising with length of service)
• Zest - Events club run by staff for the staff
If you are looking for your next challenge as a First Line Compliance Assistant then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75057729