Assistant Financial Accountant
Robert Half are working with an agricultural business based in Chichester, looking for an assistant financial accountant to join their finance team.
Farming in West Sussex since 1881, the Langmead Group is a diverse, consumer focused collection of fresh food, farming and property businesses operating across the world. All our businesses share a common vision underpinned by the same set of values.
The job: You will be working with senior management, closely with the financial accountant to ensure the smooth running of the company's accounts within an experienced team.
Salary: Paying up to £40,000.
- Prepare and review month end balance sheet reconciliation schedules to enable the timely production of the monthly Management Information.
- Deal with the Group's Year End Audit process
- Preparing and submitting the P11D reporting obligations for the group.
- Provide cover for bank reconciliations and other duties as appropriate.
- Responsible for reviewing and maintaining the Fixed Asset Register for the Group, to include capitalising and disposing of assets and depreciating in line with the signed CAPEX and ensuring reconciles to the balance sheet.
- Experience working in practice environment
- Partly (professional level) or newly qualified ACCA studier -study support can be provided as part of package
- Strong communicator
- Excellent analytical/ problem solving skills
- Ability to learn new system processing skills quickly
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting company with great growth potential with the option of study support to assist you in your professional career.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75054652