Brewster Pratap are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager in Wakefield for a very financially secure, rapidly growing business. This is a newly created role reporting into the Group Financial Controller where you will be responsible for a team of 7 ledger clerks. Work for a well established, market leading company who continue to evolve and progress. This role will give you the autonomy to grow and develop an already productive team as you see appropriate. The role requires someone with all round transaction management experience a long with exposure to Management Accounts work. This role will give you career progression and development in a fast paced business. The company is ideally situated for people living in Leeds, Wakefield, Doncaster, Barnsley and surrounding areas. Previous Finance Transactions management experience and exposure to assisting with Management Accounts is essential.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller your role will include:
- Managing the purchase ledger function to ensure that company processes are being followed by reporting and resolving invoice and payment issues
- Weekly review of invoice register
- Reconciliations to control account
- Investigation into disputed invoices
- Invoice verification
- Month end check of BACS run
- Managing the full sales ledger function to ensure that company processes are being followed by reporting and resolving debt and banking issues
- Weekly review of debt
- Managing the General ledger
- Preparing month end journals relating to income, depreciation, prepayments and accruals
- Analysing expenses, payroll and capital spend.
- Maintenance of stock ledgers
- Reconciliation of payments due to HMRC
- Accounting Knowledge & experience
- Ideally AAT Qualified, part qualified or Qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Proven ability to operate in a complex, fast paced environment.
- Staff management experience
Work for a fast-paced, progressive organisation that plans to almost double in size over the next 18 months
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
This is an urgent requirement, so please contact me today to discuss further.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75056748