Assistant Payroll Manager - Acquisitions
Due to expansion, we are seeking an experienced Assistant Payroll Manager to join our busy and established Payroll department, based at our Support Centre in Watford.
This is a newly created position responsible for taking charge of all Payroll queries and processing for our newly acquired Medivet practices.
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to make the role their own, utilising existing skills and developing their experience further within a supportive environment.
It is an excellent opportunity for someone who has experience working within a busy Payroll department and looking to take their career to the next level.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring TUPE rules are followed
- All acquired terms and conditions are recorded and acted upon
- Review of Payroll entries prepared by other team members
What will you bring to the team?
- TUPE experience
- Experience of OP payroll system is advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good attention to detail and well-organised
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
What we'll offer you!
- A very competitive salary and benefits package plus pension scheme, eyecare and childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
- A fun, friendly and supportive atmosphere
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75056145