A newly created management accountant for a growing business in the city centre of Edinburgh. The role has been created due to continued growth in the business and re org in the finance function.
The business is positioned strongly within a lucrative industry, UK wide. City centre offices, the company plans future growth through acquisition and organic growth. The role will be in a challenging, fast environment which for the right person will offer a lot of job satisfaction and progress if successful.
The Management Accountant role in Edinburgh will have expert knowledge of excel, ideally having dealt with creating models. The crux of the role is summarised below:
- Consolidation of the groups weekly cash flow
- Production of monthly Management Accounts within the organisations deadlines.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations, individual companies and where relevant group reconciliations
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments (assisted by the finance assistants)
- Analysis on group costs monthly
- Assist in the production of group consolidated accounts
- Assist in acquisition accounting when relevant
- Maintain a payroll database of costs incurred
- Develop models
Due to the majority of the team going through qualifications - all applicants must be qualified. As mentioned, experience of developing models is a key requirement also.
Permanent Management Accountant role with a salary up to £40,000.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75055187