Workforce Management Service Deliverer - Contact Centre
A leading financial services organisation is currently seeking a Workforce Management Service Deliverer to join its contact centre operations in the North West. The purpose of the role is to be responsible for all short/mid term performance management and resource allocation.
Key duties include:
- Provide analysis and expertise to support intraday workflow management and improved forecasting.
- Assist in the forecasting, planning and scheduling of Collections and Recoveries Call Centre resources aiming for maximum cost efficiency and service level attainment.
- Collating, processing and reporting on key performance data in support of management reporting and performance management
- Assist in the identification, creation and implementation of workflow initiatives encompassing people, workflow management and business planning.
- Business as Usual strategic management of predictive dialling equipment.
- Business as Usual management of back office on & offshore to maintain key KPI's
- Plan essential non-core activities within agreed budgeted deductions allowances
- Implement and monitor change/improvements that impact on the Collections workflow.
The successful candidate will have:
- Background dealing with inbound telephony systems
- Knowledge of predictive dialler systems
- Knowledge of resourcing and planning - forecasting activity and scheduling
- Strong communication, analytical, planning and organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand in the market with excellent long term career prospects.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75067200