Financial Accountant - ACA/ACCA Qualified
Our Client is a well established international multi sited leisure business. Due to expansion and the introduction of new systems, they are looking to recruit an Financial Accountant to join their finance Team. Reporting into the Financial Controller this role is ideal opportunity to make the transition from an Accountancy Practise into a commercial environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Management of financial accounting areas to ensure records are maintained, input accurately, reported correctly and analysed where required
- Capital expenditure recording and reporting. Will include monitoring of actual spend against approved spend, liaising with capex budget holders
- Oversee the cash management function within this multisite environment
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting. Understand changes in the business and how they impact cash
- Produce high quality, accurate balance sheet reports and analysis
- Review balance sheet reconciliations, keeping track of potential risks or opportunities
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Manage audit process for interim and year end audits
- Assist Tax Manager as required
- Implement, develop and continually reappraise financial reporting procedures and internal controls for the purpose of maintaining accurate records
- Develop and implement controls and processes around cash management, cost control and revenue streams
- Ensure company is adhering to the correct Group Reporting structures
- Full involvement in SAP implementation and any other systems related improvements, tasks, upgrades to ensure seamless integration is achieved and business case benefits secured.
- Management and development of Cashier, Assistant Accountant and Finance Apprentice
- To assist in any other projects as required
- Qualified accountant(ACCA or ACA)
- Self-directed with the ability to deal with ambiguity, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Accurate, attentive to detail, with good organisational skills and the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to develop positive relationships and work effectively with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work with confidential information on a regular basis.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems utilising technology, strong skills working with MS Excel and SAP, advanced IT skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75059758