Interim Financial Accountant
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be recruiting for an Interim Financial Accountant for a Public Sector organisation in Solihull for 6-month assignment
This is a great opportunity that is on offer at an organisation with a good reputation in its niche. Due to workload they are seeking an experienced Interim Finance Manager to take the pressure off the finance team
As the Interim Financial Accountant your duties will be produce accounting statements and reporting to IFRS standards. Ensuring that all finance deadlines are monitored and achieved according to the relevant timetable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce accurate financial reporting to IFRS standards
- Ensure all government returns and reports are produced in line with the corporate timetable
- Liaise with Internal Audit team in order to ensure compliance with relevant procedures.
- Work closely with Finance Team in order to ensure standards are met
Ensure systems and processes are working to optimum level
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate considerable relevant experience within local government or large Not for Profit organisation:
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, CIMA , ACA or ideally CIPFA
- Financial Accounting to IFRS standards
- Experienced with Year End reporting process
What is on offer?
A great opportunity to demonstrate your Financial Accounting capability within this high profile local government organisation. A long term assignment that will prove challenging and enjoyable
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75059077