Assistant Finance Manager
Page Personnel are looking for a Assistant Finance Manager to join their team with immediate effect in Wakefield.
My client is a large public sector organisation that are undergoing a huge re structure at the minute so are in need of an Assistant Finance Manager for additional support. They are based in Bradford so easy to get to and there is plenty of parking.
As an Assistant Finance Manager you re duties will be reconciliations, accruals, prepayments, maintain the nominal ledger, journal entries, quarterly VAT returns, forecasting , budgeting, variance analysis, production of cash flows and assist in the production of trial balance and supervise a team.
The successful candidate must :
- Be immediately available or on at least a 1 weeks notice- essential
- Have good attention to detail - essential
- Worked in a similar role - essential
- Managed a small team- desirable
- Have good communication skills and work well within a team- essential
- Previously worked in a Finance Role- Essential
Temporary Opportunity + Assistant + Wakefield + Competitive Salary £26000 + £30000 + Public Sector + Immediate Start
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75054423