Forecasting & Planning Manager - Contact Centre
A leading financial services organisation is currently seeking a Forecasting & Planning Manager to join its contact centre operations based in the North West. The purpose of the role is to lead a team that enables the business to understand, plan and manage workforce demands.
Key duties include:
- Lead and develop a team of analysts responsible for the strategic aspects of the planning process across all telephony and Back Office demand for Bank Operations Collections and Recoveries
- Provide accurate and efficient workload forecasts across all Collections work-streams, ensuring full understanding of demand and drivers is incorporated into outputs
- Ensure the team share best practices and operate with a consistent approach
- Ensure effective control and management by demonstrating ownership of relationships with key internal stakeholders who provide forecasts for all activities which may ultimately impact contact centre volumes
- Assess and audit the accuracy and effectiveness of forecasts regularly, setting goals and improvement plans for team members appropriately
- Provide coaching and development to the team through regular 1-2-1's and individual personal development plans
- Perform all standard team management tasks as required, such as holiday management, team motivation, recruitment as needed, expense and travel approval etc.
- Proactively challenge the status quo and be capable of establishing, through negotiation and rational articulation of logic, a change in existing processes and internal delivery from other functions and departments
The successful candidate will have:
- Background of forecasting and planning in a contact centre environment
- Excellent communication, leadership, analytical and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced PC skills, in particular MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding time management, organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Knowledge of the key drivers behind, the inter-dependencies between and the complexity of scheduling & intraday management in a multi-skill, multi-contact channel environment
- Knowledge and experience of Inbound and Outbound Contact technologies, such as Avaya, Genesys and Aspect
- Project Management experience
- Experience of driving business improvements and technology changes through the operational planning process
- Experience of Resource Planning process in a high-complexity Contact Centre environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand in the market with excellent long term career prospects.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75067719