HR & Payroll Administrator
Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and fast growing company in Egham, Surrey
Our client is one of the UK's market leaders in their industry and they are looking for a HR & Payroll Administrator to join their team on full time basis.
Working hours are Monday- Friday 09:00am-17:30pm
- Providing generalist HR administration support to the management team
- Responsible for issuing letters or employment and formal contracts
- Assisting with the recruitment process
- Setting up a shortlist of suitable candidates for interview
- Co-ordinating diaries for interview times
- Sending out offer letters and ensuring all the new starter details are on the system
- Responsible for induction and organising training initiatives
- Processing monthly payroll for 200 staff
- Checking calculations and adjusting where necessary
- Responsible for tax codes
- Dealing with payroll queries as they arise
The Successful candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and have strong payroll and administration skills. Attention to detail and solid interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75060182