Commercial Management Accountant
A rarely available commercial management accountant role has arisen at a global FTSE250 FMCG business based in Corby. You will be part of a high performing and engaged Finance team that supports and challenges its partners to drive growth.
In this commercial management accountant role the job holder will be responsible for driving commercial decision making through the provision of insightful financial reporting and analysis into performance across the Digital Channels.
* Utilising data provided by the BI / Adobe & Marin, lead the identification of trends and performance opportunities that can be exploited across the channel.
* Pro-actively drive the Digital teams to use the information and analysis to drive decision-making
* Clear understanding of the Digital Channels and drivers (SEO / PPC etc)
* Provide a commercial finance input to the Digital Advertising forecast process to ensure that the sales costs forecasts remain aligned and provide optimum investment for the Group
* Provide a mechanism to monitor and assess 'Return on Investment' performance across the Digital Channel that is both appropriate for the Group and which will shape investment decisions
* Maintain a commercial mind set when identifying actions or making decisions. Understand the implications of, and be accountable for, those decisions
* Finance support for the Digital Projects, challenging on costs and understanding benefits of the capital expenditure for the business.
* Helping Global functions to understand Digital Performance and Opportunities
* Ideally a Qualified Professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent)
* Self-starter and ability to work remotely from main function
* Has the experience and gravitas to be able to operate with senior colleagues
* High level of business acumen.
* Strong analysis, insight generation and communications skills.
* Reporting, forecasting and budgeting capability and decision support capability.
* Track record of developing successful relationships with non-finance colleagues
* Exposure to, and appreciation of, risk management from a commercial perspective.
This exciting commercial management accountant role would suit a candidate looking for outstanding commercial exposure across a large FTSE listed FMCG business and unrivalled progression opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75059710