Finance Business Partner
Permanent job opportunity for a CCAB qualified Finance Business Partner to join a manufacturing organisation.
Your new company
You will be joining an evolving manufacturing organisation during a key period of business history. You will be joining a global organisation where you will work with stakeholders across multiple departments from Engineers to Production staff. You will report into the Business Director with a dotted line into the Divisional Finance Director.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Business Partner with multiple stakeholders across the business
- Provide accurate and timely financial information to the Business Director for presentation to the Board
- Support in the strategic and operational management of the business
- Ensure that all risks are identified, reviewed and managed through effective planning
- Lead and coordinate the annual budget process
- Support the finance shared service to drive high financial performance
- Act as the primary point of contact with Group Finance, Treasury, internal/external Audit and Tax authorities
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be ACCA/ACA or CIMA qualified with experience working in the manufacturing industry. You will need to be confident and able to work with both finance and non-finance colleagues on a regular basis. You will also need to have experience working in a global, corporate environment previously.
What you'll get in return
You'll earn up to £60,000 plus a number of additional benefits including holiday, pension, parking and an excellent working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75069508