Insurance Account Manager
Our client, an established and successful Insurance Company who specialise in Travel Insurance, have a requirement for a Technical Underwriter to join their underwriting team.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for providing administrative and relationship support to manage both new and existing clients and ensuring they receive the service and support required.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients, brokers and intermediaries
- Delivering excellent customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of new and existing products
- Administering insurance schemes including issuing of policy documentation and processing premium returns
- Preparing renewal presentations for insurers and clients
- Working with underwriters to adjust schemes where necessary in order to meet client demand
- Identify new business by identifying and exploiting opportunities in the local market
- Supporting the introduction of new products and promoting them through regular visits and communication with clients and brokers
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need
- Maintaining and retaining first class relationships
- Monitoring and reporting on performance against agreed targets
- Producing marketing literature and website content to support marketing campaigns
- Travel insurance experience
- Previous account handling/account management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive company with attractive long-term scope.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75048104