Supply Chain Finance Manager
A key player in the FMCG arena are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Finance Manager where you will provide first class partnering and finance leadership to all aspects of the Supply Chain function.
Reporting into the Head of Supply Chain Finance and working closely with the Logistics Director, you will provide commercial and project support to help drive the best decisions resulting in strong results across supply chain, product supply and distribution.
Key duties as Supply Chain Finance Manager include:
- Support both financial and non-financial operating teams to understand key performance
- Take leadership and full ownership of delivering BU financial performance
- Produce effective performance KPIs
- Continuously challenge current processes and recommend improvements to all aspects of financial control
- Lead speciial projects with a key focus on cost saving and process improvement
- Manage and develop a small team of Supply Chain Finance Analysts
Candidates must be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and ideally have experience within supply chain or FMCG.
£58,000-£65,000 basic on offer plus package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75055604