Pensions Team Leader
If you are a Pensions Team Leader that is experienced in both Defined Benefit & Defined Contribution schemes and are looking for the next step on the career ladder then look no further - my client, based on the outskirts of Birmingham are looking for someone with your experience to join their growing team!
Within this role you will be responsible for the following duties:
* Managing the workflow for your team ensuring client service levels agreements are achieved
* Motivating and encouraging effective team working
* Ensuring the work of team members meets our quality standards by following policies and procedures
* Ensuring that your team members are performing effectively, identifying their development needs and providing coaching and training where necessary to enable them to fulfil their potential
* Presenting the company's administration services and systems to potential clients
The successful candidate will be an experienced scheme administrator from an in-house or third party environment, ideally already leading a team that currently cover both DB & DC pension schemes. However, strong organisation, communication and time management skills are more important and full training will be given to someone demonstrating the appropriate competencies.
Reward is an important part of the my client's employment relationship, which also includes challenging and rewarding work, growth and career development opportunities, and being part of a growing company who genuinely care about each of its employees and their well-being. Specifically, you will be rewarded with:
* Holiday - Flexible up to 30 days per year
* Private Medical Cover
* Pension Plan
* Flexible Benefits (inc. Childcare, Dental, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work, Discounted Gym and many more)
Please quote 40897 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75055331