Account Handler - Commercial Insurance
Commercial Account Handler
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Basic to 32K (dependant on skills and experience) plus excellent company benefits
- Are you a successful Commercial Account Handler?
- Do you want to join a company with continued growth and ambitious future plans?
Due to our clients continued success and ambitious plans for further growth, we have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Commercial Account Handler to join their offices in Witney, Oxford.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, teamed with strong customer handling and administration skills with a positive approach and a desire to achieve results.
Experience of general commercial insurance is essential, ideally gained within a broker environment.
- High level of ambition
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer handling skills teamed with a positive approach
- Desire to achieve results
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent timekeeping
- Strong team player
- Ability to build and maintain rapport
- The ability to work to targets and KPIs
- To act as the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to the companies product and services
- To provide relevant information to the sales team to ensure sales opportunities are realised
- To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation /correspondence
- To log all business activity, ensuring revenue is accurately recorded and documented
- Commercial Insurance experience, ideally gained within a broker environment
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Understanding of working within SLA's
- Cert CII qualified - beneficial
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75057962