Accounts Senior - Excellent Growing Practice
This accountancy practice is an excellent practice near Brighton. Their track record of year on year growth means that there is a realistic opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated candidate to join their expanding firm as an Accounts Senior.
As a medium sized accountancy practice in Brighton, this firm is looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team in a progressive and ever developing role. The position will have mixed responsibility and you will be working in a successful and friendly team working directly with the Senior Manager/ Partner.
A great opportunity for an Accounts Senior to join a top practice based near Brighton. They have grown significantly over the years and see this as a great opportunity for the Accounts Senior to develop with a potential to become part of the management team in the future. As an Accounts Senior you will be working in an established Business Services Department. The daily routine would be accounts preparation for owner managed businesses and limited companies, along with corporation tax. They utilise cloud accounting services which means that you will get excellent client exposure too.
In broad terms, the Accounts Senior role will involve:
* Accounts preparation.
* Building and maintaining client relationships.
* Quality control of allocated assignments.
* Some tax work.
* Other duties in support of the practice as required.
* Little Audit work- 10-15%
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Senior role in Brighton will be a newly qualified or soon-to-be qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) or qualified by experience.
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate:
* A general practice background - with exposure to accounts, audit and some tax.
* Good organisational and administrative skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Proven analytical skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75063331