Head of Finance
This is an exciting opportunity in the challenging and ever changing sector of education. You will be at the front line of this vibrant and stimulating organisation, resolving a variety of challenges within finance and the wider business.
As an established institution you will be joining a team of expert leadership and sector knowledge. They are looking for somebody who can bring innovation, and a modern approach to a long standing finance team.
You will be challenged with leading on key initiatives to ensure that the organisations vision to grow and fulfil students satisfaction, additionally to the day to day running of the finance function.
- Ensuring high performance of staff and systems
- Providing information to the board in the form of monthly management packs
- Ensuring that all financial statements are up to date and comply with regulation
- Working closely with budget holders, ensuring they are aware and are pro-active about ways in which efficiencys can be made
You will be an excellent communicator, able to translate financial information into clear advice for non finance professionals ensuring that the finance team operates seamlessly with the organisation.
You must be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) to apply for this position.
- £35000-£45000 annual salary
- Excellent holiday and pension scheme
- On site gym and facilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75048293