Leading FMCG company seeking Payroll Administrator
PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR - BELFAST
Who you will be working with:
Abacus Professional Recruitment is working with a well-established indigenous FMCG company with over 35,000 employees across the UK and Ireland. A requirement has arisen in their finance department for a Payroll Administrator. This position would be based within the company's Belfast office and would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone seeking to gain commercial experience.
What you will do:
Working as part of the payroll team and in conjunction with the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for:
- Administer and process all changes relating to Payroll in a timely and effective manner
- Finalise the payroll for weekly and monthly paid staff
- Process pension information and deductions
- Ensure records are maintained accurately on systems used
- Carry out general administrative related activities
- Manage own workload effectively and prioritise accordingly to meet targets
What do we look for?
- A minimum of 2 years payroll administration experience
- Hold 5 GCSEs or equivalent Grade C or above, including English and Mathematics
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload effectively within a deadline
- Capable of upholding confidentiality at all times with highly sensitive information
- Customer focused
028 9031 3157
If you are interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please see the Abacus Professional Recruitment's website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75055075