Accountant - Semi Senior to Supervisor
An accountancy firm within easy reach of Belper, Heanor, North Derby and Ashbourne are seeking to recruit into an accountancy job with applicants considered between Semi Senior through to Supervisor grade.
They have good staff retention and usually only recruit due to growth.
Salaries will be dependent upon experience & qualification.
The role may involve the following:
- Preparing accounts from incomplete records and from computerised systems
- Clients include limited companies, partnerships and sole traders. There may be work on pension schemes and trusts.
- The businesses have varying turnover figures from £10 million to below the VAT threshold.
- For some clients, you may be responsible for the book-keeping on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- There may be the requirement to produce management accounts and VAT returns for clients.
- You would use the accounting systems to produce the final accounts and deal with the corporation and personal tax returns for those clients you are responsible for.
Experienced applicants can be given the opportunity to manage clients and take part in the review of work, whilst supporting the firm's management with business critical decisions and business development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75064582