Workforce Management Resource Planning Manager - Contact Centre
A leading financial services organisation is currently seeking a Workforce Management Resource Planning Manager to join its contact centre operations in the North West. The purpose of the role is to lead a small team responsible for key relationships and processes to ensure efficient resource allocation.
Key duties include:
- Lead and develop a small team of Resource Analysts responsible for hiring profiles, attrition plans and secondment tracking
- Develop a robust resource movement profile and ensure this accurately reflects agent activity within the Operations
- Act as the gatekeeper of the Contact Centre Resource profiles, and protect operational performance by ensuring all Change activities which may affect BAU demand volumes adequately reflect the right staffing requirements
- Complete annual reviews of all role profiles to ensure fit for purpose and reflect agent role.
- Provide Operations and Business Management with oversight of hiring plans against forecasted budget and SLA's within capacity plans
- Host the Resource Planning Forum
- Understand and profile the 'life span of an agent'
- Work closely with the WFM Forecasting team to ensure hiring and attrition plans are aligned to capacity planning profiles
- Liaise with the Operations to ensure all potential candidates are interviewed, tracked and candid feedback is provided in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain a central depository for all resource management
- Coach and develop all direct reports
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record of resource planning in a high complexity contact centre environment
- Background driving business improvements and technology changes through the operational planning process
- Excellent communication, leadership, relationship management and analytical skills.
- Advanced PC skills, in particular MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding time management, organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Project Management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation with excellent long term career prospects.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75068123