Interim Financial Controller- temp to perm
A hands on Financial Controller role within a close knit , friendly team, with an open and honest culture.
Our client is an established R+D operation based on the Oxford Science Park
- Responsibility for overall accounting and financial reporting to both the Directors, and Support Service clients.
- Responsibility for financial administration and compliance, including supervising the output of indirect reporting finance team staff
- Overseeing the Financial support services function, including processes, control systems and reporting requirements
- Preparing income, P&L, cash flow and other forecasts as required
- Managing the statutory audit and filing of Statutory accounts and Corporation tax returns
- Assisting the Head of Administration with the Administration Department budget and working with the Management team to set and advise other budget holders.
- Ensuring that financial systems are robust and current
- Giving payroll cover as required
- Supporting special projects, as required.
- Assist the Head of Administration with the Treasury function and Investment Strategy management and recommendations.
- Ad Hoc support as required by the Heads of Department.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA (or equivalent), with a calm demeanour and be an open and honest individual. You will be a friendly and fun individual.
You will need to have patience and accuracy in everything you do, from the technical side to the people management side of the role.
You will need to able to start on Monday 24th July, commit to 6 months and be looking for a permanent role
£45,000-£48,000, plus 8% contributory pension, 25 days holiday, subsidised canteen and gym, childcare vouchers and flexi time.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75061222