A leading professional services company, based in Wilmslow, are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant.
Key responsibilities as a Management Accountant:
- Weekly cashflow reconciliation
- Monthly management accounts internally and for SME's
- Manage the day to day tasks of one junior member of staff
- Taking on and managing any 'one off' accounting company work, e.g. R&D Claims
- KPI reports
- Budgets & forecasting
- Group & SME VAT returns
- Yearend accounts preparation
You will have:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- 2-3 years' of management accounts experience, or similar role (desirable but not essential)
- Good IT Literacy, especially strong in Excel and Word
- Proven experience of working with bookkeeping software
- Strong systems and process experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Ability to develop good relationships and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious and is used to working to targets
This leading provider within the professional services industry, in Wilmslow, are dedicated to employee development and feedback making this a fantastic opportunity.
Apply below or to find out more about the Management Accountant job contact Frankie Cripsey on or call +44161 214 7444.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75046459