Mosaic Accountancy Recruitment are now recruiting for an award winning company based in Bishop’s Stortford. Our client carry out a wide range of projects across the South East of England and are now planning for further expansion.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join our client’s Finance team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be able to work as part of a team as well as use their own initiative, be able to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities of an Assistant Accountant:
- To send out all company applications for payment and invoices, checking for any accuracy
- Liaise with the commercial team and external parties to resolve any queries which arise
- To maintain reports for the commercial department on current debts
- Liaise with customers to ensure timely payments
- Monitor and chase external parties when payments are not received
- Processing payments received and reconciling customer accounts
- Produce sales report at the end of the month
Experience and Qualifications:
- Part Qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACA or AAT qualified
- 2 years’ experience in a similar finance role
- Sage 50 Accounts experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in the construction industry is desirable
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Training support (ACCA, CIMA or ACCA)
Working hours Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.30
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75055650