FP&A Manager (Financial Planning and Analysis - Americas)
Brilliant opportunity to work alongside the largest and most profitable area of the business with over 4,000 cost centres across the Americas. You will be responsible for supporting aspects of FP&A such as budgets / forecasts, commercial decision support, business review meetings with opportunities to develop reporting and analytics via the latest BI tools.
Industry-leading hospitality company with a global presence going through a transformation within their UK HQ. This has left the company witht h capacity to recruit across various areas, especially within their FP&A team across the Americas.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will have a wide range of responsibilities within a diverse range of areas. The range of responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with onshore finance business partners and business stakeholders at regional and functional level to provide day to day financial management and analytics.
- Managing the delivery of business support activities such as budgeting, forecasting, and analysis across functions in Operations and Overheads
- Support the delivery of ad-hoc reports and analysis, including scenario modelling to support decision making.
- Forming strong working relationships with Finance business partners and collaborating to deliver high quality, relevant insight.
- Recommending process changes to improve IHG's financial performance and financial controls.
- Acting as an escalation point for audit queries.
- Fully Qualified accountant, or equivalent experience
- Ideally 5+ years' experience as a Finance analyst / Finance manager, or comparable position within a global organization.
- Able to manage and deliver outputs, incl. managing stakeholders' expectations and supporting junior colleagues.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Due to nature of this role being based in a global team, the role will require an 11am - 7pm working pattern
£50k - £60k + Bonus + Benefits