Compliance Monitoring Officer
The salary is £28,000 - £31,000 with an annual bonus and excellent benefits package.
The key purpose of this role is to design and manage the Business Assurance Monitoring Plan, complete monitoring reviews and to work with stakeholders to agree remedial actions as required.
• Completing risk assessments and designing the monitoring plan to ensure adequate coverage of risks
• Providing assurance on complaint handling activities and conducting assessments of Quality Assurance activities
• Completing monitoring reviews in accordance with the plan
• Drafting reports for all completed monitoring reviews
• Recommending and tracking actions that arise during a monitoring review
• Conducting Quality Assurance on Complaint Responses
Skill and Experience
• Compliance Monitoring experience in Financial Services
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
• Experience of working with senior stakeholders (Director and above)
• PC skills- Use of MS Office systems including MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to manage own workload
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75057713