Giant Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the team based in London. Joining us on a full time fixed term contract for 3 months, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £36,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
About Giant Group Plc
Established in 1992, Giant Group is an award-winning company specialising in software and professional services for the management of temporary workers.
We are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join Giant’s dynamic and highly professional team on a fixed term contract for 3 months.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant
- To financially account for cash, current and capital expenditure/income across all giant group companies to ensure that accounts are produced complete, accurate and compliant with legislation as well as per agreed financial timetable.
- To maintain, develop and review accounting procedures and business controls to ensure compliance with both company procedure and policies as well as financial accounting standards.
- To produce accurate and reconciled accounting statements to meet requirements dictated by our regular commitments including (but not restricted to) tax returns, statistics and other statutory information.
- To provide business insight and partnering to key operational stakeholders through target setting and management together with any requirement to with regards our clients.
Skills needed to become our Management Accountant
- Minimum – finalist accountant – CIMA / ACCA.
- Strong understanding of accounting standards.
- Ability to produce accounts from ledgers to financial accounting standards together with the production of management information and reports.
- Strong Microsoft office skills – particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 an advantage, but the ability to demonstrate a good understanding of financial accounting systems and making good use of reporting, enquiries and analysis.
Benefits of working for us
- Competitive salary of up to £36,000 per annum
- Countless lucrative incentives
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Personal development and training
- Employee discounts & reward scheme, giant advantage, including childcare, cycle, and car purchase salary sacrifice schemes
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Social events/nights out
- Monthly fruit Friday
- Dress down Friday each week
- Office games facilities (table tennis, pool table and table football)
- You will be working for the market leader for the sector
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Management Accountant please click ‘Apply’ now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75070626