Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half is currently working with a Swindon based manufacturing firm to recruit for an Assistant Management Accountant. A fixed-term role for 9 months, the company are currently experiencing a welcome increase in business and are seeking an individual who can hit the ground running to assist with the day to day accounts. The successful candidate will be AAT qualified at minimum, and ideally will be working towards or have recently achieved an ACCA/CIMA qualification. Qualified by experience candidates are welcome to apply, as my client will be assessing applications on merit.
Typical duties of this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the production of the management accounts.
- Analysis of 'top line' figures, highlighting variances and trends.
- Comparison of monthly sales figures.
- Managing accruals and prepayments as the company looks to increase fixed assets.
- Liaising with the sales team about figures and forecasts.
This role will require a flexible approach, and the successful applicant will be expected to get involved with the other teams within the company. With this in mind, the ideal candidate will be somebody who is able to:
- Communicate financial information clearly to individuals from other departments.
- Get involved with the planning process and actively contribute ideas to management.
- Take ownership of smaller projects if the need arises.
- Liaise with credit control to give advice on the handling of individual accounts.
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills - particularly Excel.
This role would be ideal for anyone looking to add some solid industry experience to their CV, and will offer up the opportunity to get involved in the day to day management of an established and successful SME.
This role is paying between £30-35k, depending on experience. There is free parking on site and plenty of local amenities nearby.
If you are interested in this position then please respond to this advert, or call 01793 571900 and ask for Tom.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75066885