Product Manager -E-trading is required for a leading Insurer based in Birmingham. As Product Manager you will be the lead on the maintenance on up to 8 E-Trading websites. You will be responsible for leading application maintenance, managing a 3rd party delivery team and co-ordinate all aspects of the release process.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer for a talented, professional Product Manager.
The Product Manager will:-
- Close management of a third party configuration team, consisting of configuration analysts, testers and business analysts, ensuring that development standards are adhered to
- Managing the delivery of multiple e-trading product releases and upgrades
- Work closely with delivery Project Managers and Vendors to transition new e-trading products from project delivery into production support
- oDeep understanding of system integration, API, data analytics and reporting
- oAssist in defining the development life cycle and release process as e-trading capability increases
- o Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level
- oBuild business cases for change and use them to aid prioritisation decisions
- oCo-ordinating activities with infrastructure scheduling change with the Service Delivery teams
- oProvide regular and effective progress updates to senior management, and work closely with all stakeholder to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress
As Product Manager you will ideally have previously worked within the FS sector along with experience of managing multiple E-trading, E-commerce platforms. the key focus for this hire is a demonstrable successful delivery background.
For further details on this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75052174