Paraplanner - Yorkshire - Salary £25,000 - £35,000
Paraplanner - Yorkshire - Salary: £25,000 - £35,000. Benefits: PMI, 25 Days, Flexi Benefits, Pension
Large wealth management organisation who have offices throughout the UK are currently looking to recruit a Paraplanner for their Yorkshire office. Working hours will be 9-5pm Monday -Friday.
Our client is offering a great career opportunity to work for an organisation who are continually growing due to the expansion of the business.
Your role will involve:
- Providing technical Paraplanning to the Financial Advisers who are based in the Yorkshire office
- Technical reporting to Advisers to assist them on recommendations
- Support Advisers on researching products and compliance
- Work on client files until completion of cases
Key Skills required:
- Ideally Level 4 Dipfs qualified but not essential
- Must have experience of wrap platforms
- Experience working as a Paraplanner would be ideal or worked within a Technical IFA Support position
In return you will receive a great benefits package, salary and free parking.
For further information on this excellent Yorkshire based Paraplanner position and a confidential discussion please contact Philip Gordon at Zoot Recruit - Financial Services Division on Liverpool 601-6000 or email
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Financial Services recruiter based in Liverpool covering vacancies within the North West. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan in 2017 with our current team having over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.For further opportunities please visit our website www.zootrecruit.com
We are now on twitter please follow: @zootrecruit
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
I am also contactable via LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75070788