Our client based in Milton Gate, just off the Milton Interchange junction of the A34, are offering an opportunity to gain practical experience in a busy office by being part of an enthusiastic team.
- To ensure paper and figure work is processed accurately, on time, and in accordance with procedures established by the Head Office Accountant.
- Production of monthly management information as requested by the Head Office Accountant
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts, as required
- Maintain fixed asset register, ensuring assets are correctly recorded and reconciled to the nominal ledger
- To review and report employees expenses and assist in the process of cost control
- Daily maintenance of nominal ledger accounts and production of monthly reconciliations
- In addition to relevant IT skills, the successful candidate will be proactive and willing to learn
- Previous experience and knowledge of motor industry accounts
Our client offers a competitive rate of pay, a sales commission structure and excellent benefits, including free life assurance, a contributory pension scheme and generous staff discounts. The position includes full training and a study support package.
To be considered please apply online.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75056776