We have an exciting opportunity in our busy Audit team for an enthusiastic Audit Senior, who has the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
About Ormerod Rutter
Since Ormerod Rutter began over 35 years ago, the firm has grown to 7 offices across Worcestershire, we are now one of the largest independent accountancy firms in the region. We provide all the services you would expect from a top 10 firm; with the added benefits you would associate with a friendly practice at the heart of the local community.
Our 12 Partners and over 200 staff all have a shared vision to offer the highest customer care to our clients continuing to offer an innovative and progressive approach across a variety of sectors.
We support our team to build a career in the way they want it. We recruit motivated and energetic people who understand our core values and have the drive to help achieve our goals. Committed to a culture of home-grown talent, working at Ormerod Rutter offers genuine career opportunity.
- Supporting an Audit Manager with planning and reviewing on-site audit assignments for an exciting client portfolio across a variety of sectors
- Identify areas of risk within clients' business and define the appropriate audit approach
- Assisting with preparation of financial statements for Limited Companies
- Assisting with preparation of corporation tax computations for review by the tax department
- Assisting junior team members both on site and in the office and review of work to ensure audit objectives have been met
- Experience of working in a similar role within an accountancy practice environment
- Strong technical capabilities
- Able to demonstrate a competent and methodical approach to audits on site and have the ability to identify strategic improvements, as required
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
- Ideally you will be an ACCA studier/newly qualified and have the ability to competently manage a portfolio of clients
- CCH experience
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to progress within a growing practice, where you will be recognised for what you do and offered a competitive salary and exciting career prospects.
This is not an exhaustive list of your duties, and you may be required to carry out other duties and tasks required for the efficient operation of the business.
Where possible we address every application. If you do not hear back from us within 3 weeks, please consider you have been unsuccessful.