Location: Milton Keynes / Stony Stratford Area
Salary: Competitive basic salary based on experience, qualifications and achievements (circa £25,000 - £35,000 pa)
About the company
Vizion Wealth is a local chartered independent IFA and wealth management practice for high net worth individuals and business owners. We have a strong client service ethos and pride ourselves on providing a high level of independent chartered advice and impartial wealth management and financial planning solutions to all clients. We promote a culture of always placing the client’s interests first and aim to be proactive and responsive in managing a client’s financial planning needs.
We now have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our small but growing friendly Wealth Management and IFA practice in the Milton Keynes / Stony Stratford area as a fully qualified or a trainee paraplanner but with a view to working towards becoming a fully qualified paraplanner in the next 12 months.
Job Description of the Paraplanner
We are looking for a dynamic and conscientious individual that is looking to develop their career and to be integral to the development and expansion of our IFA wealth management business. The role covers a wide and varied range of paraplanning, client support and administrative tasks associated with delivering a high quality chartered financial planning service to high net worth individuals and business owners.
Duties of the Paraplanner
- The position involves a wide variety of tasks associated with managing and advising a range of high net worth and business clients in the area of holistic financial planning, tax planning, investments, estate planning, retirement planning and protection within a directly authorised firm.
- Assisting in producing accurate, compliant and complex advisory reports across the full range of individual and corporate advisory areas.
- Research, analysis and development of client financial planning strategies in conjunction with a financial planner.
- Cash flow planning.
- Utilising the Intelliflo back office system to manage, monitor and maintain all client records, tasks, workflows and business submissions for MI and compliance systems.
- Client administrative work including portfolio management, workflow management, record keeping, applications, illustrations, quotes, submissions, etc.
- Preparation of client review reports.
- Dealing with client contact and queries and assisting in client ongoing relationships where required.
- Ensure technical knowledge & CPD is continually updated.
- Development of skills over time to take on board more paraplanning tasks.
Requirements of the Trainee Paraplanner
- The ideal candidate MUST have at least 2 years administration or client management experience working in an IFA or financial advisory business.
- MUST have some experience of completing Paraplanning tasks such as research, analysis and formulating client reports, ideally within a multi adviser practice.
- MUST have experience of working with a financial advisory back office system such as INTELLIFLO.
- MUST have some industry qualifications and be working towards the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or Level 4 industry qualification.
- A desire to develop knowledge and qualifications.
- Passion for the industry and continuous improvement / development.
- Good verbal, numerical and written communication skills.
- Strong IT skills with good knowledge of MS Office (or similar) especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience of using various IFA research tools
Trainee Paraplanner Benefits
- Flexible working within a local and friendly practice
- Study & professional qualification support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual staff bonus scheme
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Trainee Paraplanner role is for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75053635