Investment / Performance Analyst
Our client is looking for Investment / Performance Analyst
A leading investment
The Performance Team is responsible for the calculation, analysis and reporting of the firm's investment performance. Its core function is to provide performance information internally and for reporting to the firm's clients, relevant prospects, consultants and the parent as required. The team is also responsible for the firm's compliance with GIPS standards. The core systems utilized are Eagle Performance and Factset.
The Performance Analyst will be required to produce attribution reports, review exception reports and to produce and review communications/commentary.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures within the department.
- Alert management immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal controls effectiveness.
- Notify management and/or Compliance immediately of any regulatory breach.
Comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- Performance measurement - Past experience desirable
- Microsoft Excel - expert/advanced level
- Microsoft Word - intermediate level
- Eagle Accounting System - desirable
- Factset attribution - advantageous
- Numerate degree - desirable
- CIPM - advantageous
- IMC - advantageous
IOC - advantageous
Salesforce - advantageous
A competitive daily rate
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75057384