Assistant Finance Manager - Doubletree by Hilton London-Kingston
About the role:
As an Assistant Finance Manager, you will play a key part in delivering prompt exceptional customer service to our internal and external customers in order that the most professional and caring imagine is portrayed at all times. Some of your duties will include:
- Completion of the daily audit. To ensure revenue protection in all areas by the checking of dockets against the F&B and OnQ system End of Day Report. To ensure PDQ machines balance to the OnQ PMS system and any discrepancies investigated.
- Audit findings to be communicated to all departments relevant and follow up carried out to make sure action taken.
- Ensure the daily sales ledger payments are banked in accordance to the Company standard and are balanced to the On PMS system.
- Responsible for the purchasing of all stationery and monitoring and controlling of all supplies.
- Dealing promptly with customer queries, copy invoices, chargeback’s and issuing credit notes and refunds where due.
- Ensure ledger, cash and credit bills are correct from front office. Send out all ledger bills, checking billing instructions, rates and address details are correct.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive and capable individual with a passion for finance and who will be able to work as part of a team but also on your own. A good sense of humour and a good degree of self-motivation are also essential.
Previous experience in Front Office or Finance, or knowledge of OnQ and Excel are also desirable but not essential.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay. DoubleTree by Hilton understands that doing the little things well can mean everything. If you enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for.
- Discounts with Hilton Hotels worldwide
- Opportunity to learn and develop within a world-renowned brand
- Free meals when on duty
Please only apply for this position if you are currently living in and have the right to work full time in the UK with no restrictions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75055898