QA Test Architect
QA Test Architect- Digital
We are seeking QA Test Architect with experience in delivering and implementing projects following TDD methodology, per to per programming and with a continuous delivery and continuous testing approach. The initial contract will run for 6 months and be based in Buckinghamshire.
QA Test Architect role responsibilities;
- Building simple automation frameworks from scratch, for Performance testing and Security testing.
- Training and mentoring junior automation testers.
- Collaborate with automation engineering teams to define and implement best practices.
- Lead a team of engineers by providing technical guidance.
- Design solutions for Quality Processes, Testing & Automation Strategies and Test Execution Systems.
- Review requirements, evaluate and recommend state of the art automation tools and/or enhance current toolset.
- Research and Propose tool & technology choices for delivering high quality, performant and scalable testing solution.
- Support automated testing process by scoping and independently implementing or leading framework extension projects
- Solve for efficiency, consistency and effectiveness
- Operate on complex tasks/projects with minimal guidance
- Lead development of test harnesses to drastically improve productivity and reduce repetitive manual procedure by functional testers.
Essential skills and experience for QA Test Architect role;
- 5-7 years of intensive development experience
- Confident with GIT object model, branching and pull-request workflow.
- Excellent hands-on technical knowledge of multiple databases, with a more recent focus on enterprise level database testing.
- Desirable experience on to Big Data technologies such Hadoop. ETL testing or similar.
- Experience managing and implementing AGILE project teams with BDD approach Knowledge of working with BDD/TDD methodology.
- Experience in working with continuous integration environment/project and have good knowledge of GIT and Jenkins. Should be able to configure automation scripts with Jenkins.
- Should have a good working knowledge of SQL and database structures.
- Supporting/mentoring Junior Automation Testers.
- Developed programs to automate data entry to transfer old legacy data to new system.
- Knowledge & Experience on JIRA tool is a must
- Should be able to create new automation framework (if required) and not just adding scripts to existing framework.
- Ability to deploy performance testing tools in multiple test environments.
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Corinna Jones on or 01793 437291.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75056082