Based: Wigan (WN3)
Salary: up to £21k dependent on experience
Our exclusive client is a rapidly expanding company who have just recently moved to brand new offices to support their growth. They provide various, industry specific solutions to a number of high profile clients throughout the whole of the UK and have big plans for the future!
We are looking for a highly motivated, accurate Finance Assistant to join them on a full time permanent basis
ou will be responsible for sales ledger, purchase ledger, time sheet data entry and assistance in monthly financial reporting using Sage accounting software.
- Purchase & Sales Ledger - inputting invoices to system and managing processes
- Credit Control - chasing debt, aged debt analysis
- Payroll - assisting team, entering timesheet information for processing onto the database.
- Bank reconciliations & monthly financial reporting in SAGE
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the finance team function
- Working as part of a busy finance team - excellent opportunities!
- Sage experience would bean advantage
- You MUST have experience in a similar Finance role.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
Please send your CV to for immediate consideration. Immediate start is also considered for the right person.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75069005