Assistant Management Accountant
Assignment Management Accountant role in Burnley, paying up to £25,000 per annum.
Your new company
This is a well established organisation based in Burnley. Due to expansion, they are seeking an experienced accounts candidate who is looking for a progressive opportunity.
Your new role
As a assistant management accountant, you will be responsible for reporting, analysing and improving company processes alongside:
- Analyse income streams with in-depth analysis and profit reporting.
- Produce and analyse product cost sheets/BOM's
- Liaise with other departments in establishing best practice, assisting with sales and operational decisions and reporting needs.
- Analysis and month end reporting
- Maintain and update stock records with standard and actual costs and assisting in the valuation of the year end stock position.
- Monitor and evaluate production information to assist with improved efficiencies and link to production bonuses.
- Working on excel using vlookups and pivot tables.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you should have excellent IT skills and be confident in using excel including vlookups and pivot tables. You should have excellent communication skills.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be offered an excellent salary of up to £25,000 and be offered excellent working benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75058087