To be a client service representative of Finance, maintaining regular contact with clients to provide a value added service through process improvement and query resolution aided by close working relationships with their offshore provider.
A global leader in insurance broking and risk management. We help clients quantify and manage risk - and help them unlock new opportunities for growth.
- Review and production of annual financial statements for active EMEA companies, including liaison with external auditors during the course of their annual audit. Preparation of annual company files, backing up disclosed numbers in the financial statements.
- Corporation tax and deferred tax calculations for group reporting and agreeing to local returns.
- Controlling the Hub processing of quarterly tax provisions and reporting for various European companies, including group tax reporting using one-source.
- Technical accounting query resolution and ad-hoc investigations/analysis as and when required.
- Preparation and control of legal entity quarterly forecasts for allocated countries and companies.
- Production of monthly/quarterly/annual regulatory and governmental reports.
- Produce sub consolidated financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports for controllers and local management.
- Liaison with local service providers (e.g. EY) with a view to completion of local regulatory returns, such as VAT.
- Assisting with monitoring company balance sheets to ensure any foreign exchange exposure is kept to a minimum
- Liaison with a number of stakeholders including outsource providers, Systems Support, Payroll or Treasury for the resolution of queries and problems.
- Involvement in ad hoc Financial projects, support and projects of other functions in the Witham finance Hub
- Pro-actively suggest improvements and develop best practices within Finance to improve the cost-effectiveness, efficiency and added value of the services provided.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have experience in Practice Accounting
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results in short timescales
- Excellent IT Skills, including Excel and Word
- ACA, ACCA Qualified
£41,000 per annum
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75055199