- We are looking for a CIMA qualified accountant with the emphasis on strong people manager to ensure we getting best from existing resources. Needs to be team fit as opposed to timid audit type accountant. Other qualities desirable would be similar industry experience i.e. Wholesale and someone who has dealt with due diligence for HMRC.
- Responsible for the financial health of a company or organisation. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Finance Manager Job Duties:
- Monitor and assist with the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Liaise with outside service providers for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare meaningful month-end and annual reports, with appropriate KPI's
- Present financial reports to directors
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes. A knowledge of the Swords stock system would be useful but not essential
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Finance Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Degree or equivalent in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field; several years of experience in a finance role; superior mathematical skills; leadership skills and experience; employee management; understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal; deep understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
- Salary 38k to 42k depending on person.
If you have experience and are available, please call 01302 769600 or forward your CV direct to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75050712