Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant
Are you a Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant who is a quick learner and driven? Are you a Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a team environment?
Our client has been assisting the Appleton community with improving the exterior of their home/business for over 90 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant, you will be taking care of accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing duties.
- Purchase orders
- Expense reports
- Answer phones and transfer calls to voicemail
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative duties needed
- E–mail correspondence, memos, l etters and faxes
- Update office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of bookkeeping/accounting experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and working with purchase orders
- Must be able to hit the ground running with the bookkeeping/accounting duties
- Must be comfortable with answering phones
- Must have some type office/administrative assistant experience
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with QuickBooks is strongly preferred
- Dedicated and driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Career–driven and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full–time or part–time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138398
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.