Senior Portfolio Manager
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to join a hardworking and forward thinking Accountancy Practice in Watford then read on.
Our client are looking for a Senior Portfolio Manager, someone experienced in Accountancy Practice and ACA or ACCA Qualified.
They are a hardworking firm the role will be full on and include liaising face to face with clients and winning business.
- Ability to manage a Portfolio of 200 clients
- Ability to manage final accounts, management accounts and tax for SME's
- Work to deadlines and manage client accounts delivery
- Work with clients and deliver management accounts and commentary
- Excellent communication skills and well presented
- Progressive person with ability to grow portfolio
- Networking ability, Sales activity and new client acquisition.
- Responsibility for achieving revenue targets set out for portfolio.
- Target size of portfolio £250,000 from which growth will be rewarded.
- Carrying out sales presentations to new and prospective clients where generated by them/referrals from clients and/or leads provided by the Firm.
- Maintaining client relationships and recommending ways for the Firm to improve.
- Responsibility for client deadlines, compliance and correspondence.
- Planning and reviewing jobs sent to Outsourcers.
- Communicating with clients and all technical matters expected of a qualified accountant.
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling, Tax Planning and other value added services to the existing and new clients.
Debt collection for clients managed within the portfolio.
- Excellent client interaction and relationship skills
- Good with IT and cloud accounting
- ACA or ACCA Qualified with strong portfolio management experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75043751