Senior Consultant , SAP FI CO
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Our Tax Management Consulting Team (TMC) helps clients’ tax departments improve their tax functions. We’re committed to finding new methods and processes to take clients’ current tax departments to the next level of performance. Our TMC team is aligned with other Deloitte consultants around the world and includes industry, tax, organizational, change management, technology, and compliance specialists who will work with clients to align their tax strategy with their global business operations.
This role requires you to:
- Subject Matter Expert in FI (GL/AR/AP and FA) related knowledge
- Drive workshop for FI related domain
- Provide knowledge and feedback on FI situations
- Support team on any issues and queries surrounding FI domain
- Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices.
- Advise clients on SAP recommended processes and functions
- Design target state SAP solutions for clients. Influence clients’ thinking in adopting leading/ standard practices while developing target state
- Analyze application landscape to design interfaces to SAP solution
- Perform SAP configuration and tests. Develop specifications for development of forms/ reports/ interfaces (Tax and accounting requirements).
- Lead the consultant and client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration and cutover.
- Support change management execution by developing training material, delivering training and supporting users post cutover
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Computer Science or any related fields
- Minimum 6 years of experience in SAP FI, completed at least 4 end to end full life cycle of SAP FI implementations.
- Expertise in the following:
- SAP FI-AR/AP/GL/FA
- ECC6 experience
- S/4 HANA experience
- Advanced Compliance Reporting (ACR), eDocument Compliance and SAP Tax Compliance modules knowledge is a plus:
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) knowledge is a plus
- Global Trade Services (GTS) knowledge is a plus
- Experience in configuration of Tax and Accounting requirements and customization where needed
- SAP FI Certified required
- Strong project management skills
- Able to learn and analyse new business process, industry nuances and leading practices
- Strong understanding of SAP designs especially within the Tax Technology landscape
- Strong Appreciation of digital enterprise and emerging technologies
- Sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.