Job title: Finance Assistant
Location: Enstone, Oxfordshire
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (DOE)
Our client is currently looking for a Finance Assistant who will be responsible for providing day to day operation of company cash books and bank accounts, management of petty cash and assistance with purchase, sales and general ledger tasks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily download of bank statements and updating of daily cash balance report
- Posting of bank statements, and effecting matching and reconciliations
- Setup of new suppliers to AX System
- Assistance with General Ledger Control Account analysis and reconciliation
- Plan, check, and prepare expense allowance payments for race & test events and general business travel.
- Raise all non-contractual sales orders and free text invoices
- Generate Analysis of Cost allocation and expenditure
The successful candidate will be a cheerful, hardworking self-starter who can work well under pressure and with heavy workloads. Candidates will have the ability to liaise with all members of the business (finance, non-finance and senior), and work well as part of a small team.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous Bookkeeping experience ideally within a similar role
- Good excel skills
- Previous experience of Microsoft AX desirable
What's in it for you?
Our client offers and excellent benefits package which includes:
- 23 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 5 years' service
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Human Performance Centre - use of the gym, fitness tests, health checks, circuit classes all free of charge
- Subsidised Canteen
- Discounted Team Merchandise
- Childcare Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Computing Scheme
- Car Scheme
How to apply
To apply for the position of Finance Assistant please click on 'apply' and upload your full CV. Please include your salary expectations and current notice period within your CV.
Please note, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75047906