Manager, Corporate Advisory
- Plan, write and prepare comprehensive business reports and research papers.
- Being able to interact and make presentations to directors and senior management.
- Being able to lead and supervise a myriad of Corporate Finance engagements covering Mergers & Acquisitions, IPO exercise, liquidation and financial due diligence.
- Preferably a degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting.
- Possess strong analytical and quantitative skills with a strong grasp of economic indicators.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field including investment banking.
- Familiar with Bursa and Securities Commissions listing requirements.
- A dedicated, resourceful, analytical and results-orientated team player.
- Able to work well independently and under pressure with attention to detail and enjoy solving problems.
- Computer literate, well-versed with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other day-to-day office applications.
- Preferably possess own transport as the position requires some amount of travelling for meetings.
For more information, and to apply , please visit our website via the apply button below.